First, I want to control access when users access my registered clients.
For example, suppose I have three OpenID Connect Clients.
Each is referred to as ClientA, ClientB, and ClientC.
When user K attempts to access the client, I want to restrict the user to access A and B, but not to C.
How should I proceed?
Second, I checked the Gluu 4.0 version of Docs.
There was an item called Pairwise IDs, and I think it is an item that can control access to OIDC Client.
Am I right?
Third, if I am right, how can I check Pairwise IDs on the Add or Edit User screen?
I did the setup as described in the guide. However, it does not appear on the user management screen.
For reference, my settings are as follows.
1. Configuration > JSON Configuration > oxAuth Configuration
- subjectTypeSupported : Select 'public' and 'pairwise'
- defaultSubjectType : Select 'pairwise'
- openidSubAttribute : inum (default)
- pairwiseIdType : algorithmic
2. Add OIDC Client
- Subject Type : pairwise
- Set 'Sector Identifier'
What did I miss?
please answer about my question.