I haven't been able to reproduce it so far. Could you please install the most latest RC package (4.0-82.rc1) and try again? If you'll still encounter this issue, could you please provide a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it? In addition, we will need a dump of your client's LDAP entry.
1. Open the client's properties page in web UI and copy its "Client ID" value
2. Move into Gluu's container
3. Put your LDAP password in `/tmp/.dpw` (it's the same as default admin's password was right after installation)
4. Dump the client's properties: `# /opt/opendj/bin/ldapsearch -h 127.0.0.1 -p 1636 -s sub -T -Z -X -D 'cn=directory manager' -j /tmp/.dpw -b 'o=gluu' -z 3 '&(objectclass=oxauthclient)(inum=YOUR_Client ID)'`
5. Share it here. You may decide to remove client's secret from output