Most of the questions can be answered by visiting OIDC metadata url at your Gluu Server, located at `https://YOUR.GLUU.SERVER.FQDN/.well-known/openid-configuration`:
- Client Registration URL: `registration_endpoint`
- OpenID Connect Issuer: `issuer`
- Authorize URL: `authorization_endpoint`
- Token URL: `token_endpoint`
- User info URL: `userinfo_endpoint`
- Disable server cerfificate validation - not sure what this means, sorry
> can you point me at the right ports that I need to open to allow this communication
For a compliant OIDC flow, the only port you'll need to interact with Gluu Server is HTTPS (TCP 443).
Hope this helps.