I had the same issue with Gluu, as I installed it recently. The issue is an incomplete/messy translation file.
If your browser uses German as default language, the login page will be displayed in Spanish. I tried different default languages like Spanish, French and Italien; no problem there. The login page shows the respective language. So I thought, maybe the German translation is missing, but it is not. However the attributes in the file are not all translated into German. Half of it is still in English and precicely the attributes for the login page are in Spanish. Why?!
After changing the translations to German, I now get the login page in German.
Just take a look at the file on GitHub: https://github.com/GluuFederation/oxAuth/blob/master/Server/src/main/resources/oxauth_de.properties
@Gluu admins: You might want to update this file in future updates of Gluu.
In case some of you have to change it manually, here is roughly what you have to do (Linux System):
- The file is stored in an archive : oxauth.war found here /opt/gluu/jetty/oxauth/webapps/oxauth.war
- Make a backup copy of the file
- create a new directory for temporary use
- copy the oxauth.war file into this directory and unpack it
- edit the file WEB-INF/classes/oxauth_de.properties
- copy the file back into the archive and replace the original archive with your updated one
The following post contains concrete commands for Linux which I used. Though I had to make some changes to some paths', because they have changed since back then: https://support.gluu.org/customization/5051/enable-french-login-screen/