Please create and share a HAR file with a capture of the whole failing flow. You can use steps listed [here](https://www.inflectra.com/support/knowledgebase/kb254.aspx) - please use Firefox for that, Chrome's HARs are flawed. Also don't forget to set "Persist log" and "Disable cache" checkboxes in the console to save everything, not just the recently loaded page.
In addition, please provide a full dump of settings of both clients in question (I assume each RP uses its own client) from LDAP:
1. Open the client's properties in web UI and copy its "Inum" value
2. Move into Gluu's container
3. Put your LDAP password in `/tmp/.dpw` (it's the same as default admin's password was right after installation)
4. Dump the client's properties: `# /opt/opendj/bin/ldapsearch -h 127.0.0.1 -p 1636 -s sub -T -Z -X D 'cn=directory manager' -j /tmp/.dpw -b 'o=gluu' -z 3 '&(objectclass=oxauthclient)(inum=YOUR_INUM)'`
5. Repeat the process for the next one
6. Share it here. You may decide to remove client's secret from output