Hi VanHoan, glad to see you were able to call FCM properly, I was exploring those two cases that you reported:
1. About `unsupported_response_type`, this error could be sometimes problematic, you can see how that validation is processed here: https://github.com/GluuFederation/oxAuth/blob/e3365dae7a37240710a9280fb1bea7695778f15e/Server/src/main/java/org/gluu/oxauth/authorize/ws/rs/AuthorizeRestWebServiceImpl.java#L349 Just to summarize, these are the validations:
- response_type should be in the list of response types supported by the client.
- Client grant types shouldn't be empty
- Client grant types should have IMPLICIT
- AS configuration should support IMPLICIT
Using this configuration you should be able to process this kind of authorizations.
2. About parsing problem, I'm suspecting that FCM is returning some kind of error in the middle or maybe we have to tell FCM to use JSON response type. Anyway, as you said, this issue doesn't impact result of the flow, we basically print a DEBUG log after that and end the notification process.
Let me know how it goes, thanks.