Several comments about your issue (and potential upcoming tickets):
- Please provide better contextual information around your problem. In this case, I guess you are using the account linking plugin, however, that's not really evident
- Attaching a single line log excerpt of 34KB makes it very hard for us to dig into the issue. If you are not presented an option to attach files, use an external site such as paste bin to share (drop or scramble sensitive data)
- For small sized log excerpts use proper markdown (text surrounded by triple backtics)
Assuming you followed the account linking plugin docs, I suppose you integrated your external providers according to https://www.gluu.org/docs/ce/4.1/authn-guide/passport/ and that you [tested](https://www.gluu.org/docs/gluu-server/4.1/authn-guide/inbound-oauth-passport/#protect-the-application-with-passport_social-authentication). In that setup, does it work as expected (single click)?
Casa login page (used in acct-linking) was built based on the default login page used in passport, so they have to behave similarly. Is the issue presented in different browsers, eg. FF, Chrome, etc...?
To be able to help you please provide the following:
- A har file recording the browser requests starting from access to `/casa` until after you make one click on the identity provider (use the persist/preserve log option)
- The errors (if they appear) in your browser's web developer console when you make the one click
- oxauth_script.log covering the whole flow: from access to `/casa` until you are taken back to the application after visiting the external identity provider