I got your message incorrectly then as you said "without success" [here](https://support.gluu.org/single-sign-on/9271/outbound-cas-auth/#at66956).
Anyway, `cas-protocol.xml.vm` is inside jar file now. You can collect that in below way:
- Collect 'identity.war' and put that in some tmp location.
- Extract 'identity.war' with command: `/opt/amazon-corretto-x.x.x.x-linux-x64/bin/jar -xvf identity.war`
Go to `WEB-INF/lib/` location
- Get 'oxtrust-configuration-4.2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar'
- Extract 'oxtrust-configuration-4.2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar' with command: `/opt/amazon-corretto-x.x.x.x-linux-x64/bin/jar -xvf oxtrust-configuration-4.2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar`
- Go to `META-INF/shibboleth3/idp` location