Sorry for the delayed answer.
> Do you had the opportunity to take a look to our configs? Do you know what might be not working in our scenario?
Yes, I checked them. I'm trying to reproduce the issue locally as of now. The difficulty is that I don't have access to O365 at hand right now, so need to improvise. As it seems to be a "wrong nameid" kind of error thrown right away, I think I'll be able to, with some request replaying magic.
But if you have some time, that would also help to have a HAR file of your failing flow at hand. You can use steps listed [here](https://www.inflectra.com/support/knowledgebase/kb254.aspx) - please use Firefox for that task, Chrome's HARs are flawed. Also don't forget to set "Persist log" and "Disable cache" checkboxes in the console to save everything, not just the recently loaded page.
I took over your other ticket, as well.